In preparation for the upcoming Liberating Structures festival, we (organisers) have been interviewing each other to hear each other’s impressions on what Liberating structures mean to us, the groups around us etc.
- Getting started (and changed with Liberating Structures [LS])
- How vital it is to work with other people using LS
- Overcoming resistance to LS (and other seriously playful approaches, arguably)
- Changing our approach to LS over time, how our focus may change to specific elements
Better still: come meet Anna (and Fisher, Nadia and myself) at the LS festival 7-9 October in The Hague, The Netherlands (register here)!
Here for the interviews:
See more interviews from our team (and more to come still) – Nadia interviews Fisher:
- The relational aspect and optimistic power of Liberating Structures
- Using Troika consulting at school (video interview Fisher S Qua by Nadia von Holzen)
Find out more about the Liberating Structures Festival: https://liberatingstructures.eu/the-hague-ls-festival/
Register for the Liberating Structures Festival: https://liberating-structures-the-hague-festival.eventbrite.com/